Items noted from session:
1. Room and layout can handle 3 operators easily (2 road and 1 yard assignment). I see one more operator and dispatcher in the future. Luckily with sequence operations an operating session could flex from 1 to 5 operators.
2. JMRI-WiThrottle are great with multiple operators and no cords!
3. Bay Yards 6 track setup can and did handle designed work flow.
4. Layout setup and operation is easily understandable. Station diagrams , timetables, and train job cards help operators navigate layout.
Items to implement before session 2:
1. DTC block signs on layout and update DTC authority cards
2. Create locomotive cards with DCC address and unit details
3. Install industry track at Grays Lake and Buhler so L-GLBU can be operated next time.
4. Install second main track through Bay Yard to give anothe location for online stage / meets.
It was an awesome opportunity to spend a few hours with other modelers from the Fort Worth area building camaraderie and operating our trains.
Looking forward to session #2.