Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mid February Update

February has been a crazy hectic time around the house, which means not alot of time for model railroading. I however had a few hours over the Presidents Day Holiday to install a sound decoder.

During these few hours I installed a Soundtraxx AT-1000 EMD 645 sound decoder, Soundtraxx Current Keeper, and Railmaster Hobbies DS1425-8 speaker into the freshly painted EMD SD40M-2. 


Tonight my son and I finally had the opportunity to program and test out the engine. This is what it's all about - enjoying the layout and hobby with the family. The kid was working the ground on Bay Yards east end observing the new sound coming from MCIS 4059.

I hope to get a little scenery done on this section toward the end of the month.

GM


No comments:

Post a Comment