Friday, September 4, 2015

C-FWUH-01

Between all of the projects going on, it's nice to sometimes just take a train out of staging and enjoy running it on the "Clair" with my son. Last night we decided to run C-FWUH-01 (Coal Train - Fort Wayne, IN (ISRR/NS) to Upper Huron, MI (Saginaw Valley Co-gen). 

Behind GP38-2s (3833/3827) were twelve loaded coal cars followed by shoving platform 31. 
My little conductor giving a role by as we came off Bay 2 back onto the mainline.

Conductor now being the AEI reader to verify our car count. Who knew this part could be so much fun.

Finishing up the role by with shoving platform in tow. I ask him "what color is this train?" And the response is "Wred".

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend. Enjoy the time with your family and your hobby, I know we will.

GM

No comments:

Post a Comment