Monday, July 21, 2014

Badger State Travels

Currently up in Wisconsin on duty but while traveling had a chance to stop at Madison Hobby Stop in Madison, WI. 
What would a trip be without picking up something and in this case just like last year a great deal on another CN engine. The CN engines remind me of my travels to this great state.

The engine is a KATO mid production SD40-2 with road number CN 6056. The prototype an SD40-3 is sub-lettered for IC and can be found roaming around the DMIR property up in Minnesota. I will be equipping the unit with a Soundtraxx decoder and speaker some time soon. Once in service the unit will look great paired with CN ES44DC handling the Q-CNMC/Q-MCCN on the "Clair".

And of course for my son Grayson - a wooden James the Red engine.


Had a little time to railfan on my off time, but that will be for another post.

Have a great summer

-GM


No comments:

Post a Comment